People With Time to Kill

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Night Time Travel

The easiest way to go back in time?  Friday nights at Library Square (W. Georgia @ Hamilton) for Show Me Love Fridays!  It's 90's night and the beats keep going into the wee hours.  It can be a bit of a wait if you're there past 9 but that just goes to show how much Vancouver loves rocking to tunes by BSB, N'Sync, Britney Spears, etc.  It's the perfect night out with your friends (if they love 90's pop) - even the designated driver for the night will have fun =)

Clearly this is going to be a two part post since I'm off to get ready...I'll be back tomorrow to talk about it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.