People With Time to Kill

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Traditions

We're a week out from the wedding of one of my oldest friends so of course it has the rest of us thinking ahead, wondering what our own weddings might look like. We don't talk about flowers, dresses, or even rings; we're more concerned about the various events and traditions that are inevitably part Of the wedding package.

Times have changed and more people are looking at alternative options for bridal showers, stag/stagette parties, and even for the actual ceremonies and receptions. I'm not going to lie...I'm all for the tradtions. It's probably the planner in me but I get excited for all the showers and parties. It also doesn't help that I have a huge family so even the simplest events like Sunday dinner become parties.

Oh things to look forward to...at least I've got time to prepare myself for all the madness to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.