People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Treats

Mmm...Gelao...
A few weeks ago I boldly declared this to be the summer of ice cream.  From Blizzards to McFlurries, Marble Slab to every gelato place in Vancouver, I've made it my mission to chase these sultry days with ice cold treats!  This new found commitment got me thinking of some of my past (and current) summer treats: Freezies, ice cream sandwiches, lemonade, Frappuccinos, daiquiris...you get the point =)

Anyone feel like tossing out their faves for me to add to my list?
What colour is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.