People With Time to Kill

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reunited...

...and it feels so good!

It's hard to believe that the last time I was in the same city as all of my best friends from high school was way back in 2005.  Six years later and we've been reunited for the first wedding out of the six of us.  I have a feeling that the next week and a half is going to be full of laughter, ice cream and reminiscing about the past ten years.

It's amazing to think of all the things we've missed out on in each other's lives since we've been spread around the world over the years but it honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long  One of the benefits of knowing each other for over ten years is that even though we go through stretches where we're more out of touch than in, nothing really changes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.