People With Time to Kill

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Race

The last Harry Potter movie comes out in 10 days (first showings are at midnight on the 15th!).  Being the geek that I am, this means it's marathon time!

My god-daughter and I have a bit of a race going on to see who can finish reading all seven books and watching all seven movies first.  I know she'll beat me in the end since she has the advantage of free afternoons now that it's summer vacation.

Are we crazy?  That much is obvious.  Apologies in advance for any less than stellar posts.  Clearly, I'll be a bit distracted for the next little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.