People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family Night

It was fam-jam night at the movies with nine of us braving the front rows (pretty sure it was the fourth row!) to catch Transformers: Dark of the Moon in 3D.  I'm short on time tonight (as usual) so the review will have to wait until tomorrow (at the earliest) but I will say, if you have a chance to watch it in 3D, do it!  Sure, movies are expensive and you can probably just find a bootlegged copy on line but destruction on this scale just doesn't translate as well onto a computer or television screen.  One piece of advice; get there early for a decent seat though so you can actually see the entire screen at once =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.