People With Time to Kill

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bust

I had another post to write for today but seeing as how the weekend didn't go as anticipated, I had to scratch it.  Let's just say instead of fun and sun, I spent the weekend at home hiding out and thinking.  Unfortunately for you all, the thinking has caused a bit of a block in terms of writing so I will shamefully steal material from better authors...
"There will always be something to ruin our lives.  It all depends on what or which finds us first.  We are always ripe and ready to be taken." ~ Charles Bukowski

"Love really doesn't care where you are.  In fact, love is an inconsiderate bitch.  Wherever you are, it'll come along and fuck things up." ~ Neta Corey

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you.  You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." ~ Bob Marley

"I have spread my dreams under your feet.  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." ~ William Butler Yeats
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.