People With Time to Kill

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Party time...Excellent!
Welcome to 144 and the only way you could look better today is if the sun would start shining =) True to my lazy nature I'll be celebrating from home today with a pitcher of Strawberry Daiquiri instead of taking to the streets of Vancouver.  However, if you're inclined to party like a rockstar today, here are some lists to get you on your way:

 - Miss 604's List of Celebration Sites by City
- Vancity Buzz's Long Weekend Event List

Stay safe celebrating this weekend Canada!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.