People With Time to Kill

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Six Months!

It's the Thursday before a long weekend so of course I've celebrated with a bottle of wine =) Adding to the celebratory feel is the fact that my sister is back from England after a two year stay.  It's strange having everyone back under the same roof, which hasn't happened since I was in high school.  Back then we at least had three bathrooms for the six of us; now we're down to two which will make the mornings that much more interesting.  But seriously, it's hard to believe we're minutes away from July, especially when I think about those winter work days that never seemed to end, but here we are, about to get the summer started properly. 

Quite a bit has changed we rang in 2011 with bottles of champagne.  Champagne is still a staple but I feel like a new version of myself; someone who's strength, will, and confidence younger versions of myself would have envied.  It's hard for some people to imagine me as a shy wallflower or struggling student because they only know the current me.  With all this reflection, I think it's time to make another to-do list featuring adventures for the next six months.  I figure I owe you all bit more excitement than my work related activities.  If anyone has suggestions, feel free to throw them my way in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.