People With Time to Kill

Monday, June 27, 2011

Trade Off

This bipolar weather we're having in Vancouver is seriously messing with my usual summer flow by throwing the flu around.  While I don't usually take a sick day to sleep away whatever is ailing me, I did give in this past Friday and it's made a world of difference.  The downside is that missing a day during the week before a long weekend means playing catch up for the next four days.  The result?  An overworked and exhausted Angela which I'm sure won't help the lingering sniffles I can't seem to shake.  Yay!
*Insert pity party here*

Which would you pick?
In all seriousness, there are certain trades I just wouldn't make; back to back long weekends by accident is one of them.  This photo is another.  I'm sure a lot of you would reach for that sugar dusted donut before the apple unless like me, you suffer from strange cravings every so often.  I'm currently craving some strawberry filled timbits, hence the photo.  Clearly, I'm also suffering from the delusion that this is actually interesting commentary.  A sad side effect to being perpetually tired that can serve as a warning to the rest of you as I'm sure being crazed like me isn't high on your priority list.  So...this seems as good a place as any to end off for the night before I aimlessly ramble on about another un-related topic.  Off to bed for me!

"If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~ Jennifer Crusie, 'Faking It'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.