People With Time to Kill

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reset

Another week has come to a close and it's hard to believe we're already at the end of May.  This year is flying by and I'm feeling a bit panicked that I haven't done as much as I had hoped by this point in the year.

However, instead of giving into the anxiety for once, I'm trying a new approach - hitting reset.  The problem with focusing on what is expected of you and comparing yourself to others, is that you're not staying true to the most important person of all - yourself.  I know this seems a bit cheesy, but there's no denying that it's true.  Once you take everyone else out of the equation, everything gets a bit clearer and easier to understand.

So with the new month starting in a few days, I'm coming up with a new plan and remembering it's all about me for a change.  Hopefully you're all focusing on the same thing as well; yourselves, not me!


N.B. (May 30th) Blogger, why must you hate me so?  I have no idea how I managed to post this as private, but hopefully it's all fixed now for your reading pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.