People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quote Me

A while back, I mentioned that I like to collect quotes.  The danger with a collection like this is that eventually, you have more than you know what to do with them.  My solution?  Share and share alike!  Here is a minuscule sample of random quotes pulled from my collection.
"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." ~ Ben Stein
"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." ~ John F. Kennedy
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." ~ Wayne Dyer
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
"You don't need to explain your dreams.  They belong to you." ~ Paulo Coelho
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." ~ Lewis Carroll
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground an miss." ~ Douglas Adams
It's amazing to see what a few well chosen words can do to change your entire outlook.  Hopefully some of you will leave your own favourites in the comments section below, and if I'm really lucky, at least one of you will read these quotes and have it change your day just a bit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.