People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Failure = Success?

It's June 1st which means today was supposed to be the start of my new plan.  However, today is also the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals featuring the Boston Bruins and our very own Vancouver Canucks.  Needless to say, everything has been postponed until tomorrow which probably isn't the best way to start things off.  On the upside, we won the game! =) For those of you looking for a personal upside, I suppose this can be translated into me being more flexible and spontaneous, which I'm not really known for.  It feels refreshing to let go of being worried and stressed - to just go with the flow and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.