People With Time to Kill

Monday, May 30, 2011

Balance

As previously mentioned, I'm tyring to figure some things out in terms of life balance.  Someone suggested scheduling time for myself but have any of you actually tried to do this?  I pretty much just take breaks as I need them, but this is pretty counter-productive now that I'm actually typing it out.  In all seriousness, it's pretty easy for that hour break to stretch into two or more, then the next thing I know, I'm asleep with my fingers still poised on my keyboard.  This example happens WAY more often than I'd like to openly admit, which my family and former roommates can attest to.

So I suppose I'll have to give the scheduling a shot and actually try to follow it!  I'll try to remember to give you all a recap at the end of the month - I'll put it on my schedule =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.