People With Time to Kill

Friday, June 3, 2011

Who You Are

"You were born original.  Don't die a copy." ~ John Mason


"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." ~ Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss

Posting quickly because after getting home from the movies with my dad, I got caught up on the phone.  This is usually a welcome distraction but it did leave me with very little time to say what I wanted to here.  So I'll leave you with these quotes as a teaser for the following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.