People With Time to Kill

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Break Time

With everything that's been going on the past couple of weeks, I thought it would be appropriate to catch up with something other than work.  It's easy for me to get swept up in all the details associated with my job(s) and let more important things fall by the wayside.

Thankfully, most of my friends are pretty understanding and provide excellent incentive to take a break, like I did last night.  Marathon phone calls (anywhere between 2-5 hours) seems to be a staple amongst my friends and I'm not sure I would want it any other way.

Now that they're scattered around the world, I think it's even more important to stop and recognize just how amazing each of them are, especially for putting up with me over all these years.  Although we don't see each other as often as we would like and life often gets in the way of talking regularly, it's nice to know that they're out there, ready to talk me off the edge whenever I reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.