People With Time to Kill

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scared Silly

Lots of people have irrational fears, myself included. However, what do you do when your fears have the potential to actually come true? There is only so much you can plan and prepare for in this world full of unknowns. I've become a firm believer that if there isn't any fear involved, it's probably not the right choice. Those things that cause you the most anxiety and that you risk the most for usually have the best rewards. The big problem is gathering the courage to take that leap and throw caution to the wind. If anyone figures out the easiest way to do this, feel free to let the rest of us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.