People With Time to Kill

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Regressing

I don't do a lot of volunteering any more.  It's just not feasible between work, work, and actually trying to have some time for myself.  Tonight was an interesting experience, going back into the role of underling.  What makes it even more interesting was getting to watch some of our former volunteers working as team leaders.  While I can't claim much in terms of how they got there, I also can't help but feel a swell of pride that they are doing so well and really representing the program at the Art Institute.  Hopefully more on this tomorrow.  Right now, I've got to go end the night right with a poutine at Fritz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.