People With Time to Kill

Friday, July 15, 2011

HP Day

I'm in recovery mode after the awesomeness of last night.  It's took three coffees to get me through the day without passing out at my desk and tomorrow is the big day for Kristal and Ben which means I'm leaving you all (semi) high and dry again tonight.  On the bright side, it's more time for you all to go watch Harry Potter this weekend - win/win for all of us! Just kidding of course...the real bright side is that aside from the up coming review, my Potter Mania is passing and you'll soon have something new to read about. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.