People With Time to Kill

Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't Look Back in Anger

Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find a better place to play.  Take that look from off your face, you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out.  So, Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by.  Her soul slides away, don't look back in anger I heard you say.  Take me to the place where you go, where nobody knows if it's night or day.  Don't look back in anger, at least not today.
Noel Gallagher knew what he was talking about when he wrote these lyrics.  Sometimes it's easy to let our emotions get the better of us but it's important to try to look at things rationally.  Obviously this is easier said than done, but once you've given yourself some time to think things through and look at the big picture, it's actually easier to deal with.  Just something for you all to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.