People With Time to Kill

Thursday, July 14, 2011

People Watching

One of the great things about Vancouver is all the great places to people watchthroughout the city. However, one of the best spots is a pretty well kept secret - midnight showings of popular movies, specifically those of a fantasy variety. I've spent the past 3 hours sitting in line for the final installment of the Harry Potter series. The amount of costumes, as well as the variety of characters is actually pretty amazing. I've got about 7 minutes before the lights (supposedly) will dim so I'll end things here and will be back tomorrow to elaborate! For anyone out there watching too...have a magical evening =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.