People With Time to Kill

Monday, July 18, 2011

Checkpoint

Here I am, 199 days and luckily, 199 posts into this project.  I've used up my allotted five missed days and will now really need to step things up to make sure I don't fail miserably, especially as we get closer to the end of the year.  I always think it's worse to lose with the finish in sight and all that hard work behind you.   The only place I wouldn't apply this to is sports losses since a lot of people think that losing early (especially during the playoffs) means you didn't try hard enough.

Onwards and upwards though since we lost the weekend to fun and frivolity!  It's another busy week for me (I'm sure you're all surprised) so I'll be posting on the fly, hopefully multiple times on some days to make up for the weekend.  I've still got reviews on Transformers and of course Harry Potter (!!) to post as well as a weekend recap of Kristal and Ben's wedding =)

We're more than half way done with this year so that means only 166 days and hopefully 166+ more posts to go.  Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.