People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inside the Bubble

It's been another long night with the girls so of course I'm tired and eying my pillow and my brain tries to put something coherent together...


...


Clearly it's a bit of a lost cause tonight so we'll reach back in time for another one of those universal notes that is as applicable today as it was way back on August 22nd, 2006.

How well do we ever really get to know each other?  We think we know things, but there is no guarantee that it's the truth.  I've known some people for years and we know very little about each other.  Even my family and best friends are still learning new things about me.  That's what happens as we learn about ourselves; we change, and it changes how people see us. 

How well can you get to know someone in a short period of time?  Apparently not as well as we thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.