People With Time to Kill

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Questions?

In school, I was always told that no question is stupid.  After seeing some of the ridiculous questions posed online, I'm positive people are trying to prove teachers around the world wrong.

Searching "stupid questions" on Google results in 24.5 million hits but it was the first page listed after I searched "ridiculous questions" that drove me to tears.  In 2009, the website 11 Points compiled a list of the best stupid questions posted on Yahoo Answers.  They weren't listed in any particular order, but I think the following would rank as number one on any list.


Aside from that gem, here are a few more questions, some of which I've asked before...

 - Meatloaf has said he'd do anything for love, but he won't do that. What is 'that' and why won't he do it?

 - If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

 - Phil Collins, what exactly is coming in the air tonight? Cause I can't quite figure it out...

 - Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, "My name is [insert name here], and I'm an alcoholic"?

 - Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

 - If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

 - If a man is talking in the forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

 - Why isn't there mouse flavoured cat food?

 - Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

 - If knees were backwards, what would chairs look like?

 - How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?

Happy pondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.