People With Time to Kill

Friday, May 20, 2011

Under Pressure


There's a lot of pressure to succeed and sometimes we let that take over our lives.  Whenever I feel the pressure building, I try to take a step back and remind myself to breathe.  Sometimes I need to take multiple steps back or get out of town altogether and there really isn't any shame in that as long as you come back and face the issues head-on.  Losing one battle doesn't mean you've lost the war - sometimes you have to give up a bit to really get anywhere.  Even after all is said and done, sometimes all you need is to know that someone has your back and believes you can get it done.  So just in case anyone out there is feeling like they might break, I want you to know that I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.