People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Richie Rich


I wonder if the other dogs made fun
of Dollar's weird spots...
When I think about the comic books I used to read as a kid, Archie and his friends were always a crowd favourite.  However, I always had a soft spot for Richie Rich and his dog Dollar.  Having everything at your fingertips was pretty much the dream for a kid that sold lemonade, washed cars, and saved up her allowance to buy the latest copies of the Baby-sitter's Club series.  I'm a geek and not afraid to hide it anymore!

Getting back to the point, as much as I wondered what being rich would be like, I have no idea what I wanted to do with all that money.  As an adult with bill payments, rising gas prices, and big dreams, I have no problem figuring out what to do with a few million dollars should I ever win the lottery; real estate, travel, and paying off my debts to start!

Now it's your turn readers: give me your best ideas and wildest dreams for spending your own lotto winnings.  I'm pretty curious to see how my dreams stack up against yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.