People With Time to Kill

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Engaging

Spring has sprung in Vancouver and it's brought with it the annual influx of weddings and engagements.  As a single girl with quite a few friends in long term relationships, it was only a matter of time before these couples decided to make things a bit more official.  While the Fall/Winter saw only three weddings, the warmer weather blooms more than just flowers.  Today alone, two engagements were announced (via Facebook of course) bringing my wedding total (just people I know are getting married, not actual weddings I'll be attending!) to five.

In love with this outdoor circus themed wedding!
Check out the pics at JL Designs
I have to ask, do people tend to pop the BIG question in the Spring/Summer months because we all suffer from SAD during the Fall/Winter?  Or maybe it's because most wedding venues book up to a year in advance so it just happens to be good timing?  All I know is that I'm ridiculously happy (as if there's a better way to be happy) for all the newly engaged and about-to-be-wed.  Fair warning to all my not-so-single ladies out there...you could be next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.