People With Time to Kill

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lunch-time Geekery

Designed by Aleks Istanbullu Architects

It's lunch time and instead of drooling over food, I'm drooling over these designs for custom bookcases.  When I grow up, I want the one above or at least something similar that I could actually afford =) It was designed by Aleks Istanbullu Architects, based out of Santa Monica, CA.  Check out their website (which is pretty cool itself) for more shots of this amazing house in Beverly Hills (it's the Lago Vista, Coldwater Canyon property under Single Family).  To see nine other custom shelf designs and anything else interior design related, check out the Chic Tip website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.