People With Time to Kill

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stats - The Opposite Sex Friend Issue

I love that you guys are slowly but surely participating!  Considering I expected about 3 people to read this blog, I am blown away that we're in double digits and that you vote in polls and actually comment.  Like with so many other things in life, getting feedback is what keeps me going.  Last week's poll, "Can guys and girls just be friends?" sparked a few face to face debates which was good but disappointing because my memory is faulty when mixed with alcohol.  It was interesting to see people change their votes over the course of the week because this is a topic most people are quite firm (a.k.a. narrow minded or stubborn) about.

50% of voters went for a direct answer, with 17% voting YES and 33% voting NO.  As expected, the remaining 50% said it DEPENDS on the people involved.  I think this is a reasonable answer because it's impossible to predict the success of friendships between males and females when there are an infinite number of factors to take into consideration.

You've all had a chance to read my thoughts on this but I have to wonder, do any of you readers want to elaborate on your answers?  Sharing is caring friends so feel free to let your opinions flow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.