People With Time to Kill

Monday, January 31, 2011

Champage Celebrations

As I posted yesterday, the weekend was a little tight on time to post.  I know how disappointed all of you must have been when there was nothing new to read on Sat/Sun but we're back on track today! =p

Friday was more than just a regular 90's Night at Library Square - it was my birthday party!  With a room booked at the Sutton Place and bottles of champagne ready to pop, I knew it was going to be a crazy night.  While I absolutely cannot go into all the details here, I can post some photos and let you come to your own conclusions.  All I can say is that I have some amazing friends who managed to keep me out of trouble (for the most part) even though they weren't able to keep me from getting hurt (5 bruises located to date but it feels like there must be more)!  For those of you that were there, here are a few highlights: "I like Eileen...she's a nice girl!" - "STEAMROLLER!" - "Can I come out of the closet now?" - "He's one of my oldest friends - of course he's a jerk" - "Ask me anything.  Ok, tell me something.  That wasn't a question!" - "Muffin"  I'm trying to think of other things to write but my brain doesn't want to help me out.  I suspect it's a defense mechanism to keep me from remembering everything and becoming traumatized.  Either way, thinking about this night still makes me laugh 3 days later.  Enjoy the photos!

Party on the dance floor

Getting rough...


Bathtub bed



It's a drop shot kinda night

Drunk vision


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.