People With Time to Kill

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back on Track

It's been a busy weekend which means I've had to re-negotiate the terms of my blogging agreement.  Since I'm technically written more than required at this point, It's been decided that as long as my final total is 365 at the end of the year, I've completed the challenge.  However, I can only miss a total of 5 days (4 now since I missed yesterday) AND the current post total has to be higher than the expected for the day missed.  So I would have failed yesterday if I had only written one for each day so far.  Being a keener DOES pay off!  This post is cutting it close but I'll be back tomorrow with an edited re-cap of the weekend's festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.