People With Time to Kill

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Night With Jason Segal

...or his Canadian doppelganger (who happens to have the same initials)!  I fogot how much fun Victoria can be when you're with the right people.  In my case, it was a small group of old Disney friends, two of which I haven't seen since I left the International Program in 2007!  It was one night, countless drinks, some surprising hand holding between bathrooms, an epic Rock Band battle spanning over 3 hours, and tons of laughs.  I'm currently without a camera but I'll let you make up your own stories based on the few shots I have from yesterday...
Starting the day with snow and Starbucks
 
Strolling through as if I'm ballin' enough to actually stay here!


It's JS! 


PL and JS before accidentally on purpose holding hands
through the shared sink at Canoe =p


And we shall call him Patrick...

JS thought it was a good idea
to double fist and chug doubles

This is why indoor snowball
fights are discouraged!
Until next time Victoria...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.