People With Time to Kill

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dancing Queen & Other Beats

It's 90's night again tonight so before I head out the door in my dancing shoes, I'm looking at what my music says about me.  Give it a try yourself by setting your entire music playlist on shuffle and using the sequence of songs that play to answer the following statements/questions.  There is only one rule - no cheating!  Out of 4100 songs, this is me according to iTunes:

What does next year have in store for me? I Like to Dance (Hot Chelle Rae)

What's my love life like this year?  Life, In a Nutshell (Barenaked Ladies)

What do I say when life gets hard?  Strange Times (The Black Keys)

What do I think when I get up in the morning?  Fingerprints (Katy Perry)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?  I Need you Tonight (Backstreet Boys)

What do I want as a career?  Baba O'Riley (The Who)

My favourite saying:  Any Other Way (Backstreet Boys)

My favourite place:  Undisclosed Desires (Muse)

What's my alter-ego name: Dancing Queen (Abba)

Where would I go on a first date?  Fantastic 6 (Alphabeat)

Drug of choice?  Glitter in the Air (P!nk)

Describe me!  Rock and Roll Star (Oasis)

What is the thing I like doing most?  Restless Heart Syndrome (Green Day)

The song that best describes my workplace: Our Lives (The Calling)

My current state of mind:  Vindicated (Dashboard Confessional)

How will I die?  Do Your Thing (Basement Jaxx)

Some pretty good hits and strange randoms but fun none the less =)  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.