People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swap

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up in another person's body?  I know it's an odd question, but it's something I can't help wondering about as this flu continues to kick my a$$.  I know in the movies you never get to pick who you're swapping with (especially since it's not usually something people wanted to do), but I think it would be fun to be someone else for the day.  I'll trade my currently germ-ridden body complete with lead filled head, fiery throat, and runny nose with a Hollywood starlet for a day - it'd be nice to see how the other side lives to help me better appreciate what I currently have =)

I suppose it isn't really a fair trade for whomever I swap with, but I think it would be a good experience for them to remember what their life used to be like (if they didn't come from a famous family) or to see how 'normal' people live.  It would be fun to take over someone who is the complete opposite of myself (which is pretty much 99% of Hollywood), but if I could choose, I might go for someone like Emma Stone; part geek, part comedian, altogether awesome.  Although, swapping places with Diane Kruger would mean getting to hang out with Joshua Jackson, which means we have a winner!

 
Clearly I'm suffering from an overdose of Benylin 1...that's the only reason I can think of for today's random topic =)  Anyone out there have someone they'd wanna swap places with for a day (or several days)?  Sharing is caring people so show me some love...it might be what I need to finally get rid of this flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.