People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Down to One

Sometimes one isn't the loneliest number, it's the perfect one.  It's been about four years since I was dedicated to just one job and I have to say it feels good to be back down to one after all these years.  Working seasonal jobs along with my full or part time jobs was fun but I can safely say I've reached the point where one job is more than enough to get me through the months.  As I've said before, when you love what you do, work doesn't feel like 'work' and you have more than just a simple job; you have a career, and most importantly, a life.

Today was sad in a way because I really did learn a lot as an office admin, but it was mostly happy because I'm on my way now and what could be better than that?  Oh yeah...not being sick anymore!  But that's something to work on before I get back to work after Labour Day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.