People With Time to Kill

Friday, August 26, 2011

Guest Blog - The Zombie Edition

A while back, I thought about blogging from a zombie's perspective.  It seemed like an interesting take at the time, but these days I'm more human than zombie, and aside from the stereotypical zombie characters we're given in movies, what do I know about what it's like to be a zombie?  You guessed it - nothing!

So, like any distraction driven individual, I turned to a trusted source in my time of need, Google.  Apparently, zombies are quite the popular subject and you'll receive about 145,000,000 results for searching 'zombie blog.'  While there are quite a few sites that discuss zombie survival, movies, books, etc., there aren't very many run by actual zombies for me to talk to.  The most promising blog I managed to find was Zombie Eat Brains by Zombie Tom, but he hasn't posted anything since 2007.  I think it might have something to do with his last post outing Lindsay Lohan as a zombie.  It's a shame since Tom looked like the perfect fit to write a post about the day in the life of a zombie.  Who knows, maybe if I email him and ask nicely he still will.  Or maybe I can get the zombie from the Civic commercials to write a post but he seems really busy with work, golf and picking up girls...



Feel free to send some perspective zombie writers my way lovely readers - but not literally since I'd like to keep my brains =)

(*insert lack of brain jokes here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.