People With Time to Kill

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ricky & Janice Take 2

I'm finally back to post these photos from the wedding I worked during the May long weekend (Saturday the 21st to be exact).  Hopefully the photos will actually post this time and we avoid another fail =s

The ceremony took place in the atrium of one of Gastown's historic buildings, The Landing.  Once the ceremony ended, the guests headed over to Steamworks, which just happens to be adjacent to The Landing.  The atrium was then flipped to double as the buffet station, then again as the dancefloor.  Janice chose to go with a classic black and white theme and I wish I had photos of the bride and her bridal party but it's pretty hard to try and snap pictures and still look professional =)

The entrance to the ceremony site
The view from the top of the asile


Dressing the head table


 
The view of the room from the head table

Janice & Ricky


Yummy layers of lemon & raspberry chocolate cake



I know it's tempting, but please don't poke
the cake until AFTER it's been cut!


I heart weddings =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.