People With Time to Kill

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Turning Things Around

My head and stomach hurt.  When I woke up this morning, I though that it'd be a long day and an early night.  I did not think I'd get the warm fuzzies from a simple elevator ride, feel awesome sitting through a long meeting, or laugh so hard it hurts. It's amazing how such little things can change your day so quickly.  It's odd to feel so carefree, relaxed and optimistic...I'm actually quite enjoying it at the moment so I hope you're all ok to come along for the ride now that I'm done brooding for a while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.