People With Time to Kill

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rushing = Failing

So it seems that yesterday's post was a pretty huge bust when the pictures that were going to make up the post didn't actually get loaded (I'll re-post this week!) =(  It's a valuable lesson in time management and procrastination that I apparently haven't learned properly since here we are again, minutes to midnight, posting just under the gun. 

The long weekend is almost officially over and I can already tell it is going to throw the rest of my week off.  Since I spent most of the weekend working, my already easily confused sense of the days has me periodically thinking tomorrow is Monday.  While starting the day late can make you feel rushed to catch up for the remainder of it, starting the week late almost guarantees that I'll resemble the walking dead by Friday, especially with the possibility of another sixteen hour work day on Thursday.  The one bright spot?  I'll hopefully find some time this week to get a couple more interviews ready to post =)

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.