People With Time to Kill

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Guest Blog - Jello shots + Bingo

= a ridiculous drinking game = a bad idea!

Sometimes what starts as a good/fun idea turns into a mess.  Such is the case today as my week in Lynn Valley, helping Johanna house sit while her parents are away, draws to a close.  We decided that today would be spent relaxing at home after a long work week.  What we didn't really anticipate was the effect a tray of jello shots would have on our plans.  At this point, the screen is too bright for me to keep typing so I'm going to defer the rest of this to Jojo...

Or maybe not...see what I mean about this combination being deadly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.