People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Steps

Sometimes, life decides to have a bit of fun at your expense.  I'd love to say there's an easy way to get over whatever roadblock gets thrown down before you, but let's face it - how are you supposed to learn without a little blood, sweat, and tears?

I've had my share of screw ups and sticky situations, so you think I might have retained some knowledge as to how to avoid them or at the very least, get out of them gracefully.  Sadly, this is just not the case since I've apparently developed a bit of a block with this particular topic.

Unlike certain programs, there aren't any set rules for dealing with problems or moving on.  Sometimes, talking through the issue works best, other times it's better to just walk away and wash your hands of it.  The one constant I find when dealing with anything, is my friends.  Without them to talk through all the garbage with me on my quest for the truth in a situation, I'd be forever lost and always in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.