People With Time to Kill

Friday, April 15, 2011

Video Stars

I apologize to anyone who reads this that isn't a hockey fan.  I don't have much else going on these days because the playoffs make me anti-social, causing me to check my calendar for game days (as if I didn't already have them memorized lol) before I can agree to plans.  It's a bit sad I know but if you're a (crazy) fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  It's game 2 vs. the Blackhawks tonight so obviously it's all I can really think about at this point.  Every fan has their own superstitions when it comes to games but the best fan movement always comes in the form of songs & videos for the playoffs.  I'm leaving you with the collection thus far since I'm about to start watching them to gear up for the game.  I promise I'll be back with a non-hockey related post tomorrow!

Till I Collapse

Revenge of the Fallen

Canuck Boat (Love Boat Theme Parody)

Game Day (Rebecca Black "Friday" Parody

Destroy the Blackhawks

How the West was One

Canucks Rule (Cee-Lo Green "Forget You" Parody)

Black Red Yellow (Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow" Parody)

Canucks 2011 Official Playoff Opener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.