People With Time to Kill

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blah

Some days just don't seem like they are worth the effort.  Monday is probably the day that feels like this the most.  Maybe it was because I was at work an hour earlier than usual or the fact that a group of birds all decided to poop on my car at the same time on my way to work (seriously, they got most of my windshield and the splatter goes all the way back to the trunk!!!) but today feels like I should have spent it soaking up some rays in the park while reading a good book.  Instead, I sat at my desk for 9 hours and worked away on my computer.  Then, I drove back out to North Van to stay with Jojo while her parents are in Mexico.  What wild and crazy shenanigans do two 20-year old females get up to?  Left over Chinese food and two hours of Keeping up the Kardashians on the E! network, followed by an episode of Chelsea Lately (which was the highlight of my day since she had Joshua Jackson on as her guest!) and Dancing with the Stars.

The week can only get better from here right?  Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.