People With Time to Kill

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunny Days


Something happens to people when the weather warms up.  There's just something about warm Spring days and hot Summer nights that bring out fewer inhibitions.  Maybe it's because we're all snapping out of yearly bout of SAD, or just drunk on natural vitamin D.  Whatever the case, it's a fun transformation to watch if you're paying enough attention.

I think people can surprise you at anytime of year, whether by their compassion, selfishness, love, fear, or any number of other emotions and actions.  Though, in my limited experience, I'm never taken by surprise more that during this particular half of the year.  With so many people drifting in and out of my periphery, I'm anxious to see what the season brings, not only for myself, but for the people around me.  One thing I know I can count on?  That no matter what happens, at least there will be sunny days ahead to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.