People With Time to Kill

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Three

"Nothing is as far away as one minute ago."
~ Jim Bishop ~

It's amazing how swiftly and slowly different facets of our lives are readjusted.

Three hours ago I was biting my nails, willing the Canucks to win the final game of their current road trip.  Three days ago I in the middle of my work week. Three months ago I was panicking that Christmas was coming too fast. Three years ago I wondered where my life was heading.

Three hours from now I'll still be passed out. Three days from now I'll be planted on the couch watching the game.  Three months from now I'll be knee deep in the height of event season.  Three years from now maybe I'll have figured it all out.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
~ George Eliot ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.