People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Timing

I've fallen behind once more!  After getting three posts done in one day and being ahead of the game for once I'm back to the last minute scramble.  In my defence it's been quite a busy work week and I've been actually doing research for some future posts!  Shocking I know but I figure if I'm going to do this, I should be doing it right.  My own previous productivity has inspired me to attempt to keep it going.  Clearly I've failed today but I have high hopes for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow's post - a review of the movie The Adjustment Bureau.  Here's the trailer to get you ready for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.