People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tick Tock

It's that time of night again.  After a full day of work, dinner, and a bit of relaxing, I'm always surprised when I look up and it's almost 11.  All this being productive in the office is really putting a crimp in my blog writing duties here! Not that I would spend company time working on this, but my lunch hour is often punctuated by emails (I haven't quite mastered ignoring the little new mail icon when it appears on my screen), phone calls, and other requests.  It's not really the most conducive atmosphere for writing.  I have the best ideas when I'm propped up in bed, cozy under the blankets, with my laptop to help keep me warm.  Unfortunately, this is also a good recipe for falling asleep so I'll push on and hopefully finish before that happens. =)

If you haven't figured out by now, I'm not continuing the Social Scene Series (click on Part 1 - Intro or Part 2 - Is MySpace Dead to review) tonight.  I'm still sifting through stats and various research in hopes we avoid another bunk post like the first one, which also translates to I'm fighting through writer's block and am delivering another lame filler post.  Since I'm not giving you my insights on social networking tonight, I'll take this time to welcome our 5th official follower Big Red!  Clearly you hit follow by accident but I think the more, the merrier so hopefully you're not disappointed =)

In an effort to get to know my readers better, I've decided to open up a poll.  Every Monday I'll post a new question for you to answer throughout the week.  Personally, I like polls so hopefully some of you will too.  I'm hoping it'll help me get a sense of what you're looking for and possibly generate some interesting topics to write about.  Another thank you to everyone that has provided feedback so far.  No matter the length or the content, comments really do mean a lot.  I know it can be cumbersome to write out an entire comment sometimes (especially for a post like this) so I've installed some reaction buttons at the end of each post.  To encourage more feedback.  While this blog is mainly about me and the things in my life, I'd love to be able to turn it into a conversation or discussion on things that matter to you.  On that note...comment away (on the better posts)! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.