People With Time to Kill

Friday, September 9, 2011

Milestones

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
~ Lao Tzu ~
This weekend is all about milestones as my grandmother turns 85 on the same day the world commemorates the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy.

Of course this also happens to be an extremely busy work weekend for me between a staff event on Saturday, the We Love Vancouver Festival on Sunday, and a number of family events throughout the weekend, most of which I'll miss =(

First week of work down, 23 more to go before I can (hopefully) take a vacation.  Be back tomorrow with more (possibly exciting, probably entertaining) news!

Happy Weekend Everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.