People With Time to Kill

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Do

"Love requires a willingness to die; marriage, a willingness to live."
~ Mignon McLaughlin ~

Almost 2 months ago, the first of my friends got married.  July 16th was another rainy day here in Vancouver but nothing could dampen the sense of celebration and joy felt by Kristal, Ben, and their friends and family.  We're at the point in our lives where weddings are going to be our main reason to reunite as we're partially scattered right now.  I've been without a camera for months now so we'll have to rely on my ever present phone and the photos of others for your glimpse into this day.

Post Shower/Birthday Party the week prior
 
Ceremony @ Queen Elizabeth Park

Maid of Honour Julia & Gee

Jamie striking a pose

Cake cutting!

Bridal party bouquet

Dancing the night away



Photo Booth Fun for the OAMC =)
See everyone at the next wedding! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.