People With Time to Kill

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Days

As is usually the case, your first day at a new job or in a new school is never as bad as you think it could be.  Your worries are mostly proven to be unfounded and you find yourself hitting an unexpected groove.  You're feeling confident as you walk in and that's when it happens - it hits the fan and you're left scrambling like a chicken with your head cut off.  That false sense of security you lulled yourself into just a blip on the distant horizon.  It could happen as early as your second day or even as late as your second month but the day will eventually dawn when you are welcomed to your real first day.  Just something that popped into my mind as I get set for my very own day 2 tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep the comments PG and constructive. Anything that I find to be inappropriate or offensive WILL be deleted. I don't want to limit you, but I have to look out for anyone else that might be reading these.